Award Winning EstateSales.net and Estate Sales.com Company
Berenice Denton Estate Sales and Appraisals is among the top estate sales companies and has been honored to receive awards
Some of our recent awards have centered around the scope of our Estate Sales and that more people are viewing our sales than any others – nationwide! We don’t like to brag, or as Berenice says, “be braggadocious”, but that is quite an accomplishment! Mainly its a benefit for our customers who are looking for the best marketing and promotion option for their estate sales.
- EstateSales.net for being the most viewed company in 2013 and 2014
- EstateSales.com for holding the most sales in Tennessee and the country in 2013 and 2014
- Founding member of NESA – National Estate Sale Association
And many more! But our most treasured rewards are the friends and associates we have developed through years of conducting estate sales. We treat our clients like family and honor the memories of the objects and items that have been important in their lives.
- Estate Sale Excellence Award from EstateSales.com for Most Viewed Company in TN and Top 50 Viewed Company in Country, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Highest Estate Sales in 2013 from Estatesales.net
- Given the Prestigious National Pi Beta Phi Fraternity Carolyn Holman Lichtenberg Crest Award. This Award is presented to distinguished alumni honored for outstanding personal achievement in areas of community success or professional development.
- Received “Woman of the Year” Award, Green Hills News, 1998
- Received the “Best in Nashville” Award by the Nashville Scene
- Named the “Estate Sale Queen” by The Tennessean Newspaper in 1997
- Past President of the Vanderbilt University Alumni Association
- Past and Present Memberships: Centennial Club, Cheekwood and Frist Center for the Visual Arts